Reasons to Join
#1 Support for a Strong Business Environment and Community.
• The Roseville Area Chamber works to ensure a strong and stable business environment
• Roseville = Top 100 list of the nation’s wealth centers
• Roseville’s unemployment rate is 3%, which is over 1% lower than the state average.
• Annual Economic Showcase – “Placer Valley”
#2 Increased Visibility.
• Consumers are 63% more likely to use the products & services of chamber of commerce members versus non-chamber members (Shapiro Group’s National Study)
• 89% of area residents are more likely to choose to do business with a chamber member over a non-chamber member (Roseville Area Chamber Public Perception Survey)
• 5 Star Accreditation with the only US Accredited Chamber
#4 Access to Decision Makers.
• Economic Development & Government Affairs Meetings
• CEO’s Monthly Meeting with City Manager, Mayor & Chamber President
• CEO’s Quarterly Meetings with County Executive and County Supervisors
• Candidate Forums
• Chamber Representation at City Council Meetings
• Roseville Area Chamber Political Action Committee
• CEO participates in weekly California Chamber Legislative Conference Calls
#6 Business Development.
#7 Member-Only Resources.
• Free Point of Origin Certification for Exports
• Bulk Mail Rate
• Free Use of Board and Conference Rooms
• Free Lobby Display Space
• Enhanced Search Engine Optimization Tool
#8 Member Discounts.
#9 Cost-Effective Advertising.
• More than 90 opportunities each year to build business relationships
• Committee Meetings
• Happy Hours! (FREE)
• Business Showcases & Mixers (FREE TO ATTEND)
• Roseville SPLASH!
• Chamber Breakfasts
• Chamber Luncheons